Business-to-business publisher WTWH Media announced the winners of the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards (RBR50). Produced by Robotics Business Review for the past decade, the annual RBR50 list celebrates forward-thinking organizations and their original, impactful creations. Recognized throughout the world, the RBR50 awards are also a critical measure of robotics sector growth.
“For the robotics sector, the role, importance, and impact of innovation has never been greater,” said Dan Kara, Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media. “With this year’s RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards, Robotics Business Review highlights those critical innovations, and the organizations responsible for them, that will spur the development of new robotics solutions and drive robotics adoption forward.”
The 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards were presented for the following classes of innovation:
- Business and Management – Initiatives or practices that enhance a company’s commercial standing, foster robotics industry growth, or benefit society.
- Technology, Products and Services – New commercial solutions that have the potential to positively impact markets or the whole robotics sector.
- Application and Market – Industry-specific, newly developed applications that deliver value, provide entry to new markets, or improve performance over existing approaches (such as by improving productivity, increasing quality, or reducing cost).
For a searchable listing of the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards winners click HERE.
To download The Robot Report May 2022 Digital Edition featuring the RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards click HERE.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is an integrated media company serving engineering, business, and investment professionals through more than 50 Web sites, five print publications, and many other technical and business events. The “WTWH Network” includes The Robot Report, Collaborative Robotics Trends, Mobile Robot Guide and Robotics Business Review, online technical, business, and investment news and information portals focused on robotics and intelligent systems. WTWH Media also produces leading in-person robotics conferences, including the Robotics Summit & Expo, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo, and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum.
For additional information or questions regarding the 2022 RBR50 robotics innovation awards, please contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
- 2021 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Award Honorees
- 2021 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards Digital Edition
- 2020 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards Listing
- 2020 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards Digital Edition