WTWH Media, the producer of The Robot Report and Robotics Summit & Expo, invites you to submit a session abstract to be considered for presentation at RoboBusiness, which is being held October 18-19 in Santa Clara, California. Since its founding in 2004, RoboBusiness has evolved into the world’s premier robotics business development event.
RoboBusiness will be co-located with the Field Robotics Engineering Forum, a two-track conference focused on developing and deploying robots that operate in dynamic, outdoor environments.
Event organizers are seeking sessions from compelling speakers in each of the following tracks:
- Identifying Opportunities (RoboBusiness): What are the best commercial opportunities for robots now and in the future? What are the business, social, political trends and other factors driving the global robotics sector?
- Exploiting Technologies (RoboBusiness): How can the latest enabling technologies be used to develop, test, deploy and manage commercial robots?
- Driving Business (RoboBusiness): What are the latest business development, investment and partnership opportunities and best practices for running robotics companies?
- Development, Testing & Deployment (Field Robotics Engineering Forum): What are the latest design and development tools and methodologies for building field robots?
- Markets & Applications (Field Robotics Engineering Forum): Sessions will focus on industry- and application-specific attributes unique to specific field robotics systems, providing insights and recommendations into design optimization.
Complete track descriptions and topics can be found here.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is June 16, 2023. To apply to deliver a session at RoboBusiness click here.
All speakers receive complimentary registration with admission to all keynotes, general sessions, panels and special events, as well as complimentary guest registrations for up to two attendees.
RoboBusiness will be co-located with the Field Robotics Engineering Forum and DeviceTalks West, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals. DeviceTalks West attracts engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus. Questions regarding sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Colleen Sepich at csepich[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions regarding RoboBusiness conference programming, contact Steve Crowe at scrowe[AT]wtwhmedia.com.